And then I saw this. And this.
And I've been thinking about one of these.
And I'm feeling kind of...inspired.
I like the 30 Days of _____ idea. And starting with lists is brilliant. For me, it's perfect -- I can take the day's topic and expand on it as much or as little as I want to. Or have time for. And I love lists -- I'm always making mental lists of things. And so without further ado:
Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Receiving my new Fuji Instax 210 and experimenting with it;
2. Lunch at Zono on Monday with my friends, Penny and Sue;
3. Finishing my current embroidery project
(it's a secret for now since it's for someone's birthday);
4. Starting 2 new embroidery projects:
- A black-work portrait of Franny based on a pen-and-ink drawing that some friends' daughter did years ago;
- Feeling Stitchy's September Stitch-Along;
* Every Day I Write the Book is an Elvis Costello song. Because my life has an 80s soundtrack.